Middle Weight Graphic Designer Wanted
The Printroom Group
Salary: Dependent on experience
The Printroom Group is an established Print and Graphic Design company with 40+ employees based in Bracknell. We are a fast-growing company dealing in print, large format and merchandise. It’s an exciting time to join us as we grow with the changing times.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Studio based at our Head Office in Bracknell. This is an exciting and gratifying opportunity for anyone who has a high level of passion and enthusiasm for graphic design.
You would be working in a sociable environment with the design team in our design studio and reporting to our Studio Manager.
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone who is a true creative both in their approach and execution. A dynamic individual who is highly organised with a minimum of 3 year’s experience.
Graphic Designer responsibilities will involve:
- Conceptual design and delivery of creative Graphic Design, from walk-in clients to
High-end Corporate clients.
- Delivery to challenging, ever-moving deadlines
- Management of multiple projects and at all times work to impeccable service levels
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- Production of brand-compliant, accurate and high-quality work
- Accurate time recording
The Successful Applicant
Designer skills and qualifications will include:
- Creative thinking evidencing design-led principles
- Highly advanced graphic design skills
- Expert knowledge and use of Adobe CS
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Portfolio to support experience
- Literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Brand aware and able to design to compliance and use styles and templates
- Comfortable in the process of print production
- Superb communicator – face to face, email or phone
Job Type: Full-time
Good at in the following programmes on Mac: Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator (Adobe Creative Suite)
Strong Design skills
Design from brief to print-ready
Working on branding guidelines
Eye for detail
Good Time management
Able to juggle many jobs on deadline
Eager to learn
Basic knowledge of web design and social media would be a plus
3-4 years of experience
If you think this is you, please send us your portfolio of work showing a variety of work you have created.
Whether you need printed brochures, business cards, posters, presentation folders, annual reports or letterheads, The Printroom Group offer the perfect print solution.
Our clients include blue-chip companies, software companies and charities. We also produce all aspects of school printing and promotional material and work closely with marketing and communication departments in many industries.