Warehouse Operative (Order Picker and Packer)
Successful candidates will start immediately.
- Monday-Friday 11.00 am-3.00 pm (Occasional Saturday shift will be required for stock take, but notice will be provided)
- £10 per hour
Perm after 12 weeks
Due to growth within the business, we are recruiting a Warehouse Operative to join our team.
The successful warehouse operative will have excellent attention to detail, be capable of working in a high-paced environment and be comfortable working under pressure and in a physically demanding role at times. Full training will be provided to ensure that the right candidate succeeds.
Warehouse Operative Role & Responsibilities
- Order Picking and Packing items ready for distribution
- Dispatching all orders from the warehouse – including managing the courier process and paperwork
- Replenishment of stock items
- Daily reporting for batch closing
- Returns Processing & Inventory
- Monthly stock take
- Weekly stock cycle reporting
- Entering data and various administrative duties that support the role
- Assisting the company with other general duties as and when required to do so
- Housekeeping of the warehouse, ensuring your environment is kept clean and tidy
- Operating IT-Systems and processing paperwork as required
How to apply: Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Whether you need printed brochures, business cards, posters, presentation folders, annual reports or letterheads, The Printroom Group offer the perfect print solution.
Our clients include blue-chip companies, software companies and charities. We also produce all aspects of school printing and promotional material and work closely with marketing and communication departments in many industries.