The Printroom Group are specialists in booklets and brochure printing, producing books for various clients throughout the U.K.
Using the latest in both Litho and Digital Machinery, The Printroom print Professional booklets Brochures for both Corporate and SME companies in the UK.
With our Pre-Press team and Graphic Design studio we can print from a number of various files including PDF, InDesign, Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as any file from Mac or PC.
We offer total flexibility to our clients. Even at late notice, our aim is to print and deliver brochure printing in High Quality and in a quick turn-around to meet your deadlines.
Common sizes for brochure printing are A4, A5 and 210x 210mm Brochures.
Brochures can be finished in different ways to give them that professional touch:
- Saddle stitched – Perfect for newsletters, manuals, catalogues, theatre and sports programmes
- Perfect Bound – Ideal for yearbooks, magazines, user manuals, prospectuses and books
- Folded – newsletters, menus, information booklets and event guides
We can provide:
- Glossy Brochures – printed onto a Gloss Stock
- Silk Brochures – printed onto a coated or “silk” stock
- Matt Brochures – printed onto “Bond” or “Offset” stock
- Please ask us about other options
Brochures can be folded in a wide variety of ways – so let your creativity shine.
We have produced a reference guide of common fold types which you are welcome to print out and keep for future reference. It may also give you some ideas for ways to fold that you may not have thought about.
Short Run Booklets and Brochures
Using the latest Xerox Digital Press, we print short run brochures hitting really tight deadlines whilst still hitting a premium quality. There is an option to either print standard fold and stitched (stapled) brochures or folded brochures.
To make an enquiry and receive a cost please call or e-mail us now. Or, if it is standard business hours’… chat below
We have many finishing options to help you to stand out from the crowd…
Specialist Print Effects
We offer a range of specialist print techniques for brochure printing including:
- Spot UV – A high gloss area or “spot” added to certain areas of print. Even more effective when used with a matt lamination
- Matt or Gloss lamination– A thin plastic film to add a more durable effect to your brochure
- Thermographed print- A raised ink effect
- Silver and rainbow foiling – A silver or rainbow effect ink that gives a metallic effect
We help you get things moving…
Have a deadline? Let us know. To meet urgent deadlines, we offer a next day delivery option. We can even send couriers on the same day.
Our sales team can discuss different options with you regarding your brochure printing and are happy to visit clients in the South East